Cherry specialises in assessing, treating and rehabilitating musculosketal injuries. Cherry has worked with a variety of athletes and clubs, as well as tending to the aches and pains of 'weekend warriors' and non-sportspeople alike; she currently leads the medical team of a National 2 rugby club.
- Sports Therapy BSc (Hons)
- Massage: Sports & Remedial Deep Tissue, Holistic, Aromatherapy, Indian Head
- Pre hospital immediate care first aid (level 3)
- Medical acupuncture (dry needling)
- 'Rock Doc' kinesiology taping
- Post graduate certificate in education
A keen runner, cyclist and fitness enthusiast, Cherry appreciates the demands and stresses placed on the body during sport participation.
Cherry's approach is holistic, considering client's lifestyle as well as their injury when designing treatments and achievable rehabilitation.
Cherry is fully insured and DBS checked.